Traditional Posh Shed
Traditionally styled sheds, inspired by the buildings of times gone by.
Robustly built, weather proof and durable, these beautiful sheds are generally specified to compliment the style of the house they sit next too.
The choice of materials, window style and roof covering make a huge difference to the appearance of these sheds, but a steep pitched roof with a generous overhang ensure they always look right.
We've tried to order your choices in such a way that you can easily determine the perfect shed for you.
- Size: "standard" size is 1.8m long x 1.5 metres wide, it's a starting point, bigger or smaller is fine.
- Wall cladding style: horizontally mounted shiplap planed and painted OR vertically mounted tongue and groove planed and painted (Victorian look) OR horizontally mounted feather edge unpainted (rustic look)
- Window: Style and size to suit you, maybe copy those on the house for example, maybe two windows on a larger shed
- Door: tongue and groove as standard, painted with quality reeded door knob and key operated lock, heavier duty higher security doors available
- Roof: Cedar shingle mellows to a lovely silvery grey colour OR corrugated metal, either traditional galvanised or coloured (terracotta, blues, greens, greys, and black), with or without finials
- Window box
- Interior shelving
- Bird box above door
- Window in door
- Interior and exterior log stores
- Whatever you'd like, we will try to create
The best thing to do is give us a call, and we can chat through your ideas .
For further options then please ask as anything is possible.
"Standard": L2.1m x W1.5m